CCS provides kindergarten children with structure and security through a loving relationship with their teacher. A Biblically-rich environment affords them the freedom to inquire and to grow intellectually and spiritually.
Why CCS for Kindergarten?
- Classes taught from a Biblical Worldview
- Kindergarten through 12th grade offered so there is no need to change schools
- Educational excellence since 1978
- Development assessment provided for each student
- Comprehensive kindergarten program features individualized, phonics-based reading
- Professionally staffed Learning Center, which supports the Search and Teach Program
- Accredited K-12 by Association of Christian Schools International
- Caring, committed Christian faculty who are degreed and professionally certified
- Weekly chapel services
- Music, art, library, computer lab, P.E., elementary athletics, and field trips
- Weekly folders and E-letters to provide communication between school, teachers, and parents