Parent Service Organization (PSO)
The Parent Service Organization (PSO) is an enrichment program eager to partner with volunteers who are excited to share their God-given gifts and talents with Cypress Christian School. Volunteers are essential throughout the school year to support the mission and directly impact the lives of students, faculty, staff and administrators.
Whether you are a seasoned family or brand new to the school, have a little time to give or a lot of time to give, there is a place for you to serve your fellow Warriors. Below are just a few of the areas our families and friends can lend a hand.
For more information and to determine a place where you can have fun, become better acquainted with your CCS family and contribute to academic excellence, biblical values and cultural impact through the PSO:
- Click here to register to attend an informational meeting:
- Friday, August 27 at 8 a.m. in the East Gym Foyer
- Thursday, September 9 at 8 a.m. in the East Gym Foyer
- Email Angie Ramirez or reach her by phone at 281.469.7745
- Click here to sign up online to serve in the PSO
Let all you do be done in love. ~1 Corinthians 16:14
Connect . . . Care . . . Serve
Note: Volunteers who are involved in the care of our children are required to submit information for a criminal background check and must be approved prior to serving in the school.