- After School Program
- Athletics Required Forms
- Bell Schedule - Secondary
- Booster Clubs
- Carpool Procedures
- Connection Magazine
- Contact Us
- Dress Code
- FACTS Family Portal
- Health & Wellness
- Parent Service Organization (PSO)
- Parking Permits
- School Supply Lists
- Service Hours - High School
- Service Hours - Middle School
- Social Media
- Student Medical Insurance
- SUMMER READING
- Tuition & Fees
- Update Your Information
- Warrior Warehouse
- Warrior Weekly
Please call the school at 281.469.8829 or email the Elementary Receptionist or Secondary Receptionist by 8:30 a.m. on days when your child is ill or will be unexpectedly absent from school.
After School Program
Cypress Christian School is pleased to offer the After School Program to serve our K-8th grade CCS families.
Our mission is to provide safe, supervised care in a loving Christian environment. Children will be grouped by grade categories and engaged in activities that will encourage creativity and social interactions.
Athletics Required Forms
For a student to participate in athletics at Cypress Christian School, forms at the link below must be completed and submitted electronically prior to the first practice. Do not give forms to athlete's coach.
One parent AND the player must read and sign the code of conduct in the Athletic Section of the CCS Combined Policies Handbook, the Acknowledgment of Rules for middle school or high school and Athletic Physical form.
Bell Schedule - Secondary
Thank you for considering a donation to Cypress Christian School athletics programs. Donations are vital to the life of any quality athletic program and we appreciate your support.
2022-2023 Carpool Procedures
Middle school and elementary students will report to the West Gym from carpool drop-off no earlier than 7:30 a.m. High school students will report to first period classrooms. Teachers will supervise students until they begin their school day. For the safety of all, parents are not permitted to park their vehicle and walk their child(ren) onto campus. Student supervision begins at 7:30 a.m. The school does not provide supervision for students who are dropped off before that time.
After drop-off, students will report as follows:
- Transitional kindergarten, kindergarten and transitional first grade students will go to the Elementary Lunchroom
- First, second and third grade students will go to the Secondary Lunchroom
- Fourth and fifth grade students will go to the West Gym Foyer
- Middle school students will go to the West Gym bleachers
- High school students will go to first period classrooms
Carpool tags are mandatory, will be assigned to all families and distributed during Open House on Monday, August 15.
The school’s dress code is designed to a) promote the decorum and dignity of our academic mission, b) promote unity of purpose within the student body and c) support biblical principles of modesty and distinction of genders. Supporting the school and coming to school each day with clothing in compliance with the dress code is the responsibility of both the student and the parent. Dress code violations will be recorded and repeated violations will result in appropriate disciplinary action.
Students are required to purchase all uniform pieces (shirts, blouses, pants, shorts, jumpers, skirts, etc.) through FlynnO'Hara or Lands' End School Uniforms. Students may wear blue jeans or uniform bottoms and CCS spirit wear on Fridays.
FACTS Family Portal
FACTS Family Portal is a private and secure parents’ portal that allows parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others. Family Portal can be used to: see your child’s grades, attendance, homework and conduct; access a variety of posted school information; communicate with teachers; order school lunches; and access your FACTS tuition account to view your payment plan, scheduled payment dates, funding source and incidental billing.
Elementary - FACTS SIS is used for attendance, conduct, grade book and lunch ordering.
Middle School - FACTS SIS is used for attendance, conduct, grade book, lesson plans, homework and lunch ordering.
High School - FACTS SIS is used for attendance, conduct, grade book, term grades and lunch ordering.
The Combined Policies Handbook is available through FACTS Family Portal > School > Resource Documents > Combined Policies Handbook 2022-2023. It includes the following sections:
- General Parent/Student School Policies
- Secondary Academic Policies
- Elementary Academic Policies
- Athletic Department Policies
- Dress Code Policies
Please take time to review this important document, and feel free to contact your principal should you have any questions about school policies or procedures.
Health & Wellness
Please keep the following guidelines in mind when deciding whether or not to send your child to school. This will help control the spread of infectious diseases and allow your child to feel their best while at school.
- If a student has a fever of 100 degrees or more, the student should stay home for 24 hours after the temperature returns to normal.
- If a student has vomited or had diarrhea two times in a day, the student should stay home for 24 hours after the last episode.
- If a student has any rash that may be disease-related or the cause is unknown, check with your family physician before sending the student to school.
- If a student has a heavy, moist productive cough, chest congestion or discolored nasal drainage, check with your family physician before sending the student to school.
Thank you so much for your attention to this important matter concerning the health of our students.
All school lunches will be prepaid and charged to the FACTS Prepay Account. No cash will be accepted for lunches or snacks. Lunch service will begin on the first day of school, Tuesday, August 16.
All elementary school lunches must be ordered in advance no later than Sunday evening for the entire upcoming school week. Secondary lunches will not be preordered.
- Students may bring a sack lunch with them to school or order a hot lunch in advance from our lunchroom through the FACTS Family Portal. Hot lunches will be available beginning the first day of school, Tuesday, August 16, and may be ordered starting Tuesday, August 9.
- The cost of hot lunches is $5.50 each and includes a drink. All elementary school lunches must be ordered in advance no later than Sunday evening for the entire upcoming school week and will be billed through the FACTS Prepay Account on the FACTS Family Portal. Please do not send cash with your student to pay for school lunches or snacks.
- Drinks and snacks will be available throughout the year for purchase. Drinks will be $0.75 and snacks will be $0.50 each and will be paid through the FACTS Prepay Account.
- Any lunches brought late, after the beginning of the school day, may be brought prior to the start of the student’s lunch period and should be placed on the late lunch table in the lobby of the Elementary Building to be picked up by the student.
- Secondary students will not preorder lunches online or in advance.
- Secondary students will receive free lunch on the first day of school, Tuesday, August 16. Lunch will include two slices of cheese or pepperoni pizza, dessert and a water. There will be extra pizza, dessert and water that students may purchase at an additional charge.
- Wednesday, August 17 - Friday, August 19, will follow the normal Secondary Lunchroom menu entrée selections. Snacks, Hot Pockets, peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, fruit, chips, drinks, etc. will be available for purchase.
- Hot lunch menu selections vary throughout the school year. Entrées range from $1.75 to $6.00. Snacks and drinks range from $1.00 to $2.50. Please do not send cash to purchase items. Secondary lunches are prepaid through the FACTS Prepay Account.
- Microwaves will be available for student use.
Parent Service Organization (PSO)
The Parent Service Organization (PSO) is an enrichment program eager to partner with volunteers who are excited to share their God-given gifts and talents with Cypress Christian School. Volunteers are essential throughout the school year to support the mission and directly impact the lives of students, faculty, staff and administrators.
Whether you are a seasoned family or brand new to the school, have a little time to give or a lot of time to give, there is a place for you to serve your fellow Warriors. The volunteer opportunities are endless. Below are just a few of the areas our families and friends can lend a hand.
Permit decals will be mailed to school families before the first day of school. These decals will serve as your preauthorized access to campus. Please remove and dispose of last year’s decals (if applicable). Place the new decal in the upper left of the driver’s side interior windshield (below the tint line, if applicable). In order to enter campus, please enter your access code on the touchscreen panel just outside the Jones Rd. entrance. The access code is available through FACTS Family Portal > School > Resource Documents > Gate Code Letter. More information on permit decals and campus vehicle procedures will be included in the mail-out.
To receive a student parking pass, students must complete the following steps:
- Prior to August 15, complete the Student Driver form located on FACTS Family Portal > School > Web Forms > Current Optional Forms>Student Vehicle Registration.
- The student parking permit fee of $10 will be billed through the Family FACTS incidentals account.
- Students parking permits may be picked up on August 15 at Open House from 1 to 3 p.m.
- Students will not be allowed to park on campus without a student parking pass after Friday, August 19.
Pledge to the American Flag
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Pledge to the Texas Flag
I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible.
Pledge to the Christian Flag
I pledge allegiance to the Christian flag and to the Savior for whose Kingdom it stands. One Savior, crucified, buried, risen and coming again with life and liberty for all who believe.
Pledge to the Bible
I pledge allegiance to the Bible, God’s Holy Word. I will make it a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. I will hide its words in my heart that I might not sin against God.
School Supply Lists
Schoology is a learning management system where students and parents can access academic information specific to middle and high school classes. Schoology can be used to view class notes, activities, calendar/lesson plans and to communicate with teachers. This platform is also used to house teacher instructional videos and other information that is important to access during a student’s absence. Schoology will be used daily in the classroom by all secondary on-campus and livestream students.
Service Hours - High School
Service Hours Requirement
All high school students are encouraged to build a heart of worship through service to their community. A few examples of service include working along with adults in any church or community ministry, lawn/home/pet care for a family friend or a neighbor without pay, volunteering to work in the concession stand during a game or tournament, baking goodies for first responders, or writing letters to service personnel. Note that service hours cannot be performed for family and no compensation should be received.
Students will use FACTS to track the number of service hours they have earned. High School students must complete 10 hours of service per semester for a total of 20 hours per year. Any graduating senior who has accumulated 200+ hours will be acknowledged at the graduation ceremony.
Service Hours - Middle School
Service Hours Requirement
One goal of CCS is to help develop godly individuals who are usable for God's service in His church and in the world. All students are encouraged to develop Christ-like character as they practice serving those around them.
In order to build the habit of service, all middle school students are required to log at least five service hours each semester. A few examples of service include working along with adults in any church or community ministry, lawn/home/pet care for a family friend or a neighbor without pay, volunteering to work in the concession stand during a game or tournament, baking goodies for first responders or writing letters to service personnel. Note that service hours cannot be performed for family and no compensation should be received. Bible teachers will provide more information and provide forms that students will turn in by the end of each semester to verify their service.
Student Medical Insurance
Please note that the school will require proof of medical insurance coverage in addition to a sports physical and other athletic department forms prior to a student participating in the school sports/co-curricular activities. Please log in to your FACTS Family Portal and go to School / Web Forms / Family Demographic Form / Student Medical Form and enter your insurance company name, policy number and expiration date. A copy of your insurance card is no longer required.
The CCS Library is happy to announce our summer reading incentive for students currently in Kindergarten through fifth grade. The challenge is based on the number of minutes a student reads and appeals equally to all ages and abilities. Detailed information was sent home with elementary students in the Thursday folder on May 18. Please email Mrs. Daniell if you have any questions.
We currently have limited availability of the below titles; however, all titles will be available in the Warrior Warehouse for purchase beginning Wednesday, June 15. All activity packets for grades 6-12 can be found by clicking on the link - Printable Secondary Summer Reading Requirements with Links - within the Secondary Summer Reading 2022 link below . Please choose titles and activity packets based on student’s recommended ELA placement.
Students should complete their reading and any related assignments as listed below prior to the first day of school, Tuesday, August 16.
Tuition & Fees
Update Your Information
It is the parents’ responsibility to notify CCS of changes to contact, emergency or medical information.
Updates to address, subdivision, phones, email or emergency contact information: Please click here or email Mary Granato
Updates to your child’s medical information: Please email Nurse Robin Brown
The Warrior Warehouse is located in the East Gym and is open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Be sure to read Warrior Weekly which is delivered to your email inbox each Thursday. Warrior Weekly provides timely, important information as well as highlights from the week. If you are not receiving this email publication, please contact Mary Granato to be added to the distribution list.