- After School Program
- Athletics Required Forms
- Booster Clubs
- Carpool Procedures
- Community Service
- Connection Magazine
- Contact Us
- Dress Code
- FACTS (Formerly RenWeb)
- Health & Wellness
- Middle School Off-Campus PE Credit
- Parent Service Organization (PSO)
- Parking Permits
- Re-Enrollment Information
- School Supply List
- Social Media
- Student Medical Insurance
- SUMMER READING
- Technology 101 for Students and Parents
- Tuition & Fees
- Tutoring Schedule
- Update Your Information
- Warrior Warehouse
- Warrior Weekly
Cypress Christian School is pleased to offer the After School Program to serve our K-8th grade CCS families.
Our mission is to provide safe, supervised care in a loving Christian environment. Children will be grouped by grade categories and engaged in activities that will encourage creativity and social interactions.
For a student to participate in athletics at Cypress Christian School, forms at the link below must be completed and returned to the Athletic Department prior to the first practice. Do not give forms to athlete's coach.
One parent AND the player must read and sign the code of conduct in the Athletic Handbook, the Acknowledgment of Rules for middle school or high school, Athletic Physical form, and Transportation Waiver.
Student supervision begins at 7:30 a.m. The school does not provide supervision for students who are dropped off before that time.
Carpool tags are mandatory and will be assigned to all families.
- If you have an elementary student, carpool tags may be picked up in your youngest child’s homeroom class during Open House or at Elementary Parent Night.
- If you have a secondary student, carpool tags may be picked up from the secondary receptionist at Open House.
Students are required to purchase all uniform pieces (shirts, blouses, pants, shorts, jumpers, skirts, etc.) through Lands' End School Uniforms. Students may wear blue jeans or uniform bottoms and CCS Spirit Wear on Fridays.
FACTS' (Formerly RenWeb) ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents’ portal that allows parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others. ParentsWeb can be used to: see your child’s grades, attendance, homework and conduct; access a variety of posted school information; communicate with teachers; order school lunches (elementary only); and access your FACTS tuition account to view your payment plan, scheduled payment dates, funding source and incidental billing.
Elementary - FACTS is used for attendance, conduct, grade book, lesson plans, homework and lunch ordering.
Middle School - FACTS is used for attendance, conduct, grade book, lesson plans and homework.
High School - FACTS is used for attendance, conduct and term grades.
For your convenience, this year we have introduced a new Combined Policies Handbook. We hope that you will find it helpful to have access to the following items all in one document.
- General Parent/Student School Policies
- Secondary Academic Policies
- Elementary Academic Policies
- Athletic Department Policies
- Dress Code Policies
This document is available through RenWeb's ParentsWeb > School Information > Resource Documents > Combined Policies Handbook 2018-2019. Please take time to review this important document, and feel free to contact your principal should you have any questions about school policies or procedures.
Please keep the following guidelines in mind when deciding whether or not to send your child to school. This will help control the spread of infectious diseases and allow your child to feel their best while at school.
- If a student has a fever of 100 degrees or more, the student should stay home for 24 hours after the temperature returns to normal.
- If a student has vomited or had diarrhea two times in a day, the student should stay home for 24 hours after the last episode.
- If a student has any rash that may be disease-related or the cause is unknown, check with your family physician before sending the student to school.
- If a student has a heavy, moist productive cough, chest congestion or discolored nasal drainage, check with your family physician before sending the student to school.
- Students may bring a sack lunch with them to school or order a hot lunch in advance from our lunchroom through RenWeb.
- The cost of hot lunches is $5 each and includes a drink.
- All elementary school lunches must be ordered in advance no later than Sunday evening for the entire upcoming school week and will be billed through the family FACTS tuition account. Please do not send cash with your student to pay for school lunches.
- Drinks and snacks will be available throughout the year for cash purchase.
- Any lunches brought late after the beginning of the school day may be brought prior to the start of the student’s lunch period and should be placed on the late lunch table in the lobby to be picked up by the student.
- Lunches, snacks, mac-n-cheese, hot pockets, peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, fruit, chips, drinks, etc. are available for purchase from the kitchen.
- Menu selections vary and entrees range from $1.50 to $5.75.
- Snacks and drinks range from $.50 to $2.
- Please do not send cash to purchase items. Secondary lunches will be billed through the family FACTS tuition account.
The Parent Service Organization (PSO) is an enrichment program eager to partner with volunteers who are excited to share their God-given gifts and talents with Cypress Christian School. Volunteers are essential throughout the school year to support the mission and directly impact the lives of students, faculty, staff and administrators.
Whether you are a seasoned family or brand new to the school, have a little time to give or a lot of time to give, there is a place for you to serve your fellow Warriors. The volunteer opportunities are endless. Below are just a few of the areas our families and friends can lend a hand.
Permit decals will be mailed to school families before the first day of school. These decals will serve as your pre-authorized access to campus. Please remove and dispose of last year’s decals (if applicable). Place the new decal in the upper left of the driver’s side interior windshield (below the tint line, if applicable).
To receive a student parking pass, seniors and juniors must complete the following steps:
- Prior to August 8, complete the Student Vehicle Registration form located on RenWeb ParentsWeb > School Information > Web Forms > Current Optional Forms > Student Vehicle Registration.
- The student should bring the $10 fee to Open House on August 14 or to the secondary office during the first week of school to obtain their parking pass.
- Students will not be allowed to park on campus without a student parking pass after Friday, August 17.
- Information regarding availability for sophomores to park on campus will be sent out at a later date.
Pledge to the American Flag
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Pledge to the Texas Flag
I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible.
Pledge to the Christian Flag
I pledge allegiance to the Christian flag and to the Savior for whose Kingdom it stands. One Savior, crucified, buried, risen and coming again with life and liberty for all who believe.
Pledge to the Bible
I pledge allegiance to the Bible, God’s Holy Word. I will make it a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. I will hide its words in my heart that I might not sin against God.
Schoology is a learning management system where parents can access academic information specific to high school students. Schoology can be used to view class notes, activities, calendar/lesson plans, gradebooks and communicate with teachers.
Middle School - Schoology is used for class materials for middle school students.
High School - Schoology is used for grade book, lesson plans (calendar), homework (calendar) and class materials for high school students.
Please note that the school will require proof of medical insurance coverage in addition to a sports physical and other athletic department forms prior to a student participating in the school sports/co-curricular activities. Please log in to your RenWeb Parent's Web and go to School Information / Web Forms / Current Optional Forms / Athlete Insurance Information and enter your insurance company name, policy number and expiration date. A copy of your insurance card is no longer required.
It is the parents’ responsibility to notify CCS of changes to contact, emergency or medical information.
- Updates to address, subdivision, phones or email: Please click here or email Mary Granato
- Updates to your child’s medical or emergency contact information: Please email Robin Brown
- During the month of August, watch for a link to the BrightArrow school alerts portal via Warrior Weekly to verify preferences for voice, text and email alerts.
Be sure to read Warrior Weekly which is delivered to your email inbox each Thursday afternoon. Warrior Weekly provides timely, important information as well as highlights from the week. If you are not receiving this email publication, please contact Mary Granato to be added to the distribution list.