2021-2022 Athletics Forms
The Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools (TAPPS) has partnered with Rank One Sport to handle TAPPS student eligibility. All TAPPS and CCS high school and middle school athletics forms have been transitioned to this electronic format. Student physical forms can now be uploaded to the Rank One app or submitted to the athletics office.
Parents will also be able to use the app to check student eligibility, see game schedules and receive email notifications of game, date, time or location changes.
Printable forms necessary for student physicals:
PLEASE NOTE: All athletics forms must be completed in Rank One. Students must have a current physical and insurance information must be completed in order to participate. If student received a physical at CCS in May, physicals have been uploaded to Rank One.
If you have trouble viewing or updating forms, use the desktop version at RankOneSport.com instead of using the mobile app. Rank One is aware of the issue and is working to resolve it. Please call 888.544.3637 or email Support@RankOneSport.com if assistance is needed.
Proof of Medical Insurance for Students
Please note that the school will require proof of medical insurance coverage in addition to a sports physical and other athletic department forms prior to a student participating in the school sports/co-curricular activities. See instructions above.
- Log in to FACTS Family Portal and go to School / Web Forms / Family Demographic Form
- Click on Student Medical Form button next to your child's name
- Go to the Physician and Insurance section
- Add or update your insurance company name and policy number
- Select Yes in the Permission to treat field
- Click Save at the bottom of the page
Click here for more information about Texas Kids First Insurance.
Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital Offering Sports Physicals
- Date: Saturday, July 30, 2022
- Time: 8 a.m.-noon
- Location: Houston Methodist Orthopedics and Sports Medicine at The Farm League, 19711 Stuebner Airline Rd., Suite 3 (Athletic Training and Health), Spring, TX 77379
- Cost: $20 (Cash only)
- Methodist Flyer
- Call 281.737.2120 for more information
Houston Methodist Orthopedics & Sports Medicine will provide sports physicals for secondary students who will be in grades 6-12 for the 2022-2023 school year.
Should you have any questions, please email Sandra Boyd in our Athletic Office.