For a student to participate in athletics at Cypress Christian School, the following forms must be completed and returned to the Athletic Department prior to the first practice. Do not give forms to the athlete's coach.
One parent AND the player must read and sign the code of conduct in the Athletic Handbook, the Acknowledgment of Rules for middle school or high school, Athletic Physical form and Transportation Waiver.
Proof of Medical Insurance for Students
Please note that the school will require proof of medical insurance coverage in addition to a sports physical and other athletic department forms prior to a student participating in the school sports/co-curricular activities. Please log in to your RenWeb Parent's Web and go to School Information / Web Forms / Current Optional Forms / Athlete Insurance Information and enter your insurance company name, policy number and expiration date. A copy of your insurance card is no longer required.
Should you have any questions, please email Mrs. Sandra Boyd in our Athletic Office.
Click here for more information about Texas Kids First Insurance.
- Athletic Handbook
- Houston Methodist Sports & Orthopedics Physical Consent Form 2017
- Athletic Physical and Medical History Form
- TAPPS Steroid Parent/Student Notification Form
- TAPPS HS Student Acknowledgment of Rule Form
- Middle School Acknowledgment of Rules Form
- Required Signature Form for the Parent and Student Athletic Code of Conduct is available on RenWeb Parent'sWeb and in the Athletic Handbook.