2020-2021 Athletics Forms
The Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools (TAPPS) has partnered with Rank One Sport to handle TAPPS student eligibility. All TAPPS and CCS high school and middle school athletics forms have been transitioned to this electronic format. Student physical forms can now be uploaded to the Rank One app or submitted to the athletics office.
Parents will also be able to use the app to check student eligibility, see game schedules and receive email notifications of game, date, time or location changes.
Printable forms necessary for student physicals:
PLEASE NOTE: All athletics forms must be completed in the Rank One app, the student must have a current physical and insurance information must be completed in order for a student to participate.
Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital Offering Sports Physicals
- Dates: July 11, July 18, July 25 & August 1
- Time: Noon - 5 p.m.
- Location: 13802 Centerfield Drive, Suite 300, Houston, TX 77070
- Cost: $20
In order to maintain safe social distancing measures, registration and prepayment are required. No walk-ups will be accepted. Masks must be worn.
Proof of Medical Insurance for Students
Please note that the school will require proof of medical insurance coverage in addition to a sports physical and other athletic department forms prior to a student participating in the school sports/co-curricular activities. See instructions above.
- Log in to FACTS Family Portal and go to School / Web Forms / Family Demographic Form
- Click on Student Medical Form button next to your child's name
- Go to the Physician and Insurance section
- Add or update your insurance company name and policy number
- Select Yes in the Permission to treat field
- Click Save at the bottom of the page
Click here for more information about Texas Kids First Insurance.
Should you have any questions, please email Sandra Boyd in our Athletic Office.