Cypress Christian School is accredited by:
- Association of Christian School International (ACSI).
- Cognia (formerly AdvancED)
ACSI and SACS CASI are accreditation agencies approved by the Texas Private School Accreditation Commission (TEPSAC).
- TEPSAC was established by the Texas Education Agency to help ensure quality in private schools by monitoring and approving organizations that accredit the various non-public elementary and secondary educational institutions in Texas.
- The relationship of TEPSAC with the State Commissioner of Education allows for the following activities related to accredited non-public schools:
- TEPSAC is not an accrediting organization. It is a confederation of accrediting associations whose primary purpose is to maintain standards of accreditation among its membership. Individual schools may seek accreditation from a TEPSAC associate member.
*Transferability of student credits earned in accredited non-public schools to Texas public schools
*Recognition of teacher service in accredited non-public schools for salary increment purposes in Texas public schools