The school’s dress code is designed to a) promote the decorum and dignity of our academic mission, b) promote unity of purpose within the student body and c) support biblical principles of modesty and distinction of genders. Supporting the school and coming to school each day with clothing in compliance with the dress code is the responsibility of both the student and the parent. Dress code violations will be recorded and repeated violations will result in appropriate disciplinary action.
Students are required to purchase all uniform pieces (shirts, blouses, pants, shorts, jumpers, skirts, etc.) through FlynnO'Hara or Lands' End School Uniforms. Students may wear blue jeans or uniform bottoms and CCS spirit wear on Fridays.
Dress Code Updates 2019-2020
- FlynnO'Hara Uniforms has been selected as an additional uniform provider for the upcoming school year.
- All new school uniforms must be purchased from FlynnO'Hara or Lands' End, from the list of items specifically approved by CCS and compliant with current CCS uniform code.
- CCS Parker uniforms that comply with current dress code standards and are in good condition may continue to be worn.
Dress Code Guidelines 2019-2020
Note: All uniform shirts, pants, skirts and shorts must be purchased from FlynnO'Hara or Lands' End.
FlynnO'Hara and Lands' End Approved Garments / Order Uniforms
Cypress Christian School uses FlynnO'Hara and Lands’ End as its official uniform suppliers. These providers have required uniform shirts, shorts, skirts, jumpers and pants, and they also have a wonderful selection of optional items such as CCS logo sweaters, jackets and other accessories. Required uniforms, as well as optional authorized outerwear and accessories, are available through the FlynnO’Hara and Lands’ End online/catalog sites for our school.
Click here to access the official CCS FlynnO’Hara page. On the CCS uniform webpage you will find all items specifically approved by CCS and compliant with current CCS uniform dress code.
Click here to access the official CCS Lands’ End page and enter the CCS school number 900101148. This will take you to the CCS uniform webpage where you will find all items specifically approved by CCS and compliant with current CCS uniform dress code.
Both uniform providers have Houston school store locations for trying on uniform pieces to assess sizes for ordering for your son or daughter, as well as purchasing in-stock items.
FlynnO'Hara Uniforms - Shoppes at Memorial Villages Shopping Center, 1022 Wirt Road, Suite 326, Houston, TX 77055
Lands’ End–Houston Location
Lands’ End Store – 12524 Memorial Drive, Houston, TX 77024 - Phone 346.214.2174
Families may purchase spirit wear from the CCS Warrior Warehouse. Students may wear spirit wear on Fridays and other approved days. Please see dress code guidelines above for further details.
- Location: East Gym
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (closes at noon on Fridays in June)
Warrior Warehouse items include:
- Spirit wear shirts and outerwear
- Cypress Christian logo bags, umbrellas and more
- Warrior Wares – stadium blankets, baseball caps, visors, water bottles and hair bows
- Quick need school supplies: map pens, poster boards and Bibles
The Warehouse will accept cash, checks and most credit cards.