Healthy Campus Updates & Highlights 2022-2023
- At-home wellness checks should be performed for all K-12 students and employees daily.
- Face coverings will not be required. They are optional for those who feel more comfortable wearing them. CCS will be supportive of individuals who choose to do so.
- We will continue with appropriate cleaning and sanitization of our campus.
- Confirmed positive or presumed positive individuals must quarantine for three days. Individuals may return on Day 4 if the following requirements are met:
- Symptoms have improved and do not include a persistent cough.
- The individual is fever-free the previous 24 hours without the use of a fever reducer, which is the same for any other illness.
- Face coverings are recommended but not required for a week following return to campus.
- We will continue to send sick children home and require they be symptom/fever-free for at least 24 hours before return to school. If they are found to be COVID-positive, we will follow current, stay-at-home and return-to-school guidelines.
- Exposed individuals are not required to quarantine; however, antigen testing is recommended on Day 3 of known exposure.
- Notifications of potential exposure will not be sent to secondary families.
- Notifications of potential exposure, once verified, will be sent to elementary families due to the nature of the elementary self-contained classroom environment.
- Elementary Livestream Guidelines - Livestream learning must be pre-approved by the elementary principal. Students in the livestream option are held to the same academic standards as students on campus.
- Secondary Livestream Guidelines - Livestream learning must be pre-approved by the division principal. Students in the livestream option are held to the same academic standards as students on campus.
- No child or parent will be required to have the COVID-19 vaccination. Additionally, COVID-19 vaccination records will not be required from any student or guest to campus.
- Individual case requirements and general guidelines are subject to change based on recommendations from consulting physicians.
- CCS will follow any mandatory reporting requirements with confirmed COVID-19 cases.
All information herein is subject to change related to or based on new information, changing environmental conditions or government mandates relating to COVID-19.