Homecoming Week - October 26-30, 2020
"For Such a Time as This"
Parents: Keeping with our COVID-19 protocols, we will not be allowing parents on campus for homecoming activities. We thank you for your cooperation.
- High school students will follow a modified class schedule on Homecoming week.
- Friday, Oct. 30, is early dismissal:
- Elementary 11 a.m.
- Secondary 11:30 a.m.
- Homecoming t-shirts must be pre-ordered by Sunday, October 18: Order Homecoming Shirts
Dress-Up Days – All K-12 students are invited to participate in the dress-up days. Click on the dates above for more information about what to wear each day.
NOTE: Make wise choices with your costumes so they are school appropriate. No tank tops or short shorts. If leggings are worn, shorts must be worn over them. Boys may not wear female attire. The school administration reserves the right to ask students to change clothes, if it is determined that the costume is not appropriate. Student outfits should fall into the guidelines stated in the Combined Policies Handbook for co-curricular dress. Face coverings for COVID-19 mitigation are still required.
Homecoming Game Ticketing Information:
Cypress Christian School Warriors vs Brazos Christian School Eagles at 7 p.m.
Due to TAPPS and state regulations, these guidelines must be followed in order to attend the game:
- There is limited seating and tickets need to be pre-purchased. Tickets will go on sale on Monday, October 26.
- Temperatures will be taken at the gate
- Fans are required to wear face coverings at all times when distancing is not able to be maintained
- Physical distancing should be observed between household groups
- The playground and open areas will be closed in an effort to mitigate exposure. All elementary students are required to sit with parents during the game.
Fun homecoming news and pictures will be broadcast on the CCS Facebook, Instagram and Twitter sites.
For additional information/questions, email Sandra Boyd.