Prizes & Incentives
Tally Tuesday Student Incentives
Week 1: February 23 - School-wide goal $10,000 or more; Student goal $50
Fun Dress Day on Friday, February 26 - Western Wear (no spurs or toy guns allowed)
Week 2: March 2 - School-wide goal $20,000 or more; Student goal $100
Fun Dress Day on Thursday, March 4 - Superhero Day (no weapons)
Week 3: March 9 - School-wide goal $30,000 or more; Student goal $150
Fun Dress Day/Race Day on Friday, March 12 - Tie-Dye
Week 4: March 23 - School-wide goal $40,000 or more; Student goal $200
Fun Dress Day on Monday, March 26 - Favorite Color (dress up head to toe in your favorite color) & every elementary student will receive a new set of headphones and a personal mouse to use while at school
Overall Student Incentive
- $20 Target Gift Card - the student who raises the most money in their grade level*
- $20 Target Gift Card - the students (one male and one female) who run the most laps in their grade level**
- $50 Target Gift Card - the student who raises the most money school-wide*
- $50 Target Gift Card - the students (one male and one female) who run the most laps school-wide**
* All money must be collected online by Tuesday, March 23, for a student to qualify for prizes.
** Students must run on Friday, March 12, to qualify for most laps run prizes.
Help your student by contributing online using the following form (be sure to put the student’s name in description field in PayPal when you review your gift):
Cypress Christian School is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. Donations to CCS are tax deductible minus the value of any goods received as allowed by law. You will receive a receipt for all donations.