Run-4-Fun 2022 took place on Thursday, November 2, 2022 and we are so proud of our elementary students and their effort at raising funds through Run-4-Fun! Students raised over $55,000! Funds will be dispersed between flexible seating and updated technology in the library, playground equipment, a scholarship established in honor of Mrs. Tammy Otts, equipment for the computer lab to increase curriculum for the STEM program and library books for classrooms and the book vending machine.
The top runners were:
- Fifth-grade boys: Third place - Lleyton Brown, Second place - Sam Hickey, First place - Carter Boul
- Fifth-grade girls: Third place - Alianah-Grace Kahanek, Second place - Lorelai Waller and Joy Anderson, First place - Alise Andrade
- Fourth-grade boys: Third place Gabriel Johnston, Second place - Bryce Davey, First place - Jayce Wilson
- Fourth-grade girls: Third place - Savannah Waller, Second place - Cameron Stephens, First place - Elyse Laidlaw
- Third-grade boys: Third place - Jack Marble and Evan McClellan, Second place - Jack Anderson, First place - Kie Layton
- Third-grade girls: Third place - Caitlin Czagas - Second place - Macy Yaw and Mila Wolfswinkel, First place - Harper Yaw
- Second-grade boys: Third place - Brady Bush, Second place - Aiden Stablier and Colt Skipper, First place - Mason Gutierrez
- Second-grade girls: Third place - Bryn Luther, Second place - Emilia Skaggs and Marilyn Ward, First place - CeCe Boul
- First-grade boys: Third place - Levi Stablier, Second place - Asher Birmingham, First place - Christopher Boujaoude
- First-grade girls: Third place - Grace Almonte, Second place - Camila Cantu, First place - Mia Hall
- Kindergarten boys: Third place - Jake Dewitt, Second place - Nicholas Dababneh, JJ Choi and Colin Moreno, First place - Kai Chatman
- Kindergarten girls: Third place - Andrea Gfeller, Second place - Belle McGill and Selah Doan, First place - Moyin Adeyefa
Cypress Christian School is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. Donations to CCS are tax deductible minus the value of any goods received as allowed by law. You will receive a receipt for all donations.