Secondary Fast Facts
School hours for secondary students: 8:00 to 3:30 p.m.
|Academic Advisor||Mrs. Becky Fredrickson|
|Academic Advisor||Mrs. Patti Carver|
|Athletic Director||Coach Marsha Martin|
Athletic Director Assistant
|Mrs. Sandra Boyd|
|Dean of Students||Coach Craig Cleveland|
|Food Services Coordinator||Mrs. Jane Velez|
|High School Principal||Mr. Jeff Mudrow|
|Librarian||Mrs. Amy Mitton|
Managing Athletic Director
Secondary Gen. Administrator
|Mr. Jeff Mudrow|
|Middle School Principal||Mrs. Iva Nell Rhea|
|Nurse||Mrs. Robin Brown|
|Receptionist||Mrs. Tyann Crawford|
|Registrar/Assist. to Principals||Mrs. Geraldine Mullins|
|Yearbook Advisor||Ms. Rachael Lechman|
- Grades 6-12 Classrooms
- Art, Music, Drama Rooms
- Computers throughout campus
- Chemistry and Biology Labs
- College Corner
- Library / Research Center
- Athletic Facilities including weight room, full-size gym, full-size track, outdoor fields and bleachers for football, soccer, softball, baseball
- Multi-use Facility (classrooms, lunch, weekly chapel, after-school clubs, and special events)
- Secondary Classrooms Buildings
Each week, secondary students attend chapel which includes worship and challenging messages from various speakers and pastors. Parents and grandparents are welcome to attend.
Chapel for all secondary students is held from 8:47 to 9:42 a.m. each Wednesday. Special assemblies may be held on a different day or at a different time.
Prospective chapel speakers should contact Geraldine Mullins, Assistant to Secondary Principals, at 281-469-8829 or click here.