FACTS SIS ParentsWeb
FACTS SIS School Management Software gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success. Through use of a private and secure portal, parents can view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children's information from others.
ParentsWeb can be used to:
- See your child's grades, attendance, homework and conduct
- Access a variety of posted school information
- Communicate with teachers
- Access your FACTS account to view your payment plan, scheduled payment dates, funding source and incidental billing
New Families: Special Note Before Setting Up ParentsWeb Account
- If your address, subdivision and/or contact information has changed since you submitted your new student application form, please email Mary Granato with the new information before setting up account.
New Families - Instructions to Set Up ParentsWeb Account
- Log on to FACTS SIS ParentsWeb
- If requested from FACTS SIS Login, District Code is: CCCS-HOU
- Click on Create New ParentsWeb Account
- Enter your email address (as provided to CCS)
- Click Create Account
FACTS SIS's system will immediately email you a password. Please check the email and click link provided to gain access to page where you can create your username and password. For security purposes, that link will only be active for 15 minutes.
- Create username and password (password should be a minimum of 6 characters in length)
- Go back to FACTS SIS ParentsWeb login page and enter your new username and password
- Click the Login button
- You should now be logged into the School Information home page of ParentsWeb.
- If you would like to add an additional account for your spouse, please follow the steps above using their email address (as provided to CCS).
- If you would like to set up an account for your student, please email Mary Granato with the student's email address. Once the student's email is entered into FACTS SIS, your child will need to setup their account as outlined above.
- If you need further assistance, please email Mary Granato.
If your address and/or contact information has changed since you submitted your re-enrollment form, please update your information by clicking here or emailing Mary Granato with the new information before accessing account.
Log on to FACTS SIS ParentsWeb