The 2017 used uniform sale will be held in the West Gym (formally known as the MUF) on Thursday, June 22, from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Please note that this year’s format has changed.
- Parents who own used uniform clothing that is in good condition may donate items to be sold by the school at this event. Proceeds from the sale will be used to assist CCS families with demonstrated financial need. (The school will not provide a venue this year for parents to personally sell and retain profits from clothing sales.)
- Any items donated by parents may be dropped off at the elementary building from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. beginning Wednesday, June 14 through Tuesday, June 20. (Note: For the 2017-2018 school year, all authorized shirts must possess the interlocking CC logo. The previous logo is no longer in use.)
- Clothing will be sold for $3-5 per item, CASH ONLY, small bills appreciated.
- The school will process any remaining clothing items that are purchased at the event.
- Parker School Uniform and Land’s End will not be attending the event this year to sell clothing items.
If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Hirth.
Spirit Wear - Tax Free Day!
The CCS Warrior Warehouse will be open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Families may shop for approved outerwear, Friday spirit wear, summer required reading texts and reading activity packets for grades 7-12. As an added bonus, the Warrior Warehouse will not be charging sales tax on Thursday, June 22. Cash, checks and credit cards are accepted for Warrior Warehouse purchases.