CCS high school art students competed tin the annual TAPPS State Art Meet and placed fourth out of 22 schools represented at the event. Way to create, CCS Warriors: Hannah Hurst, Joelle Rodriguez, Delaney Heath, Aubri Garrett, Madison Kostak, Tyler Landua, Chris McKnight, Jillian Welch, Nathan Frye, Tessa Bodukoglu, Lindsay Webster, Gabby Kostecki, Daniel Moore and Olivia Crozier.
Students who received awards out of the 12 different categories are listed below. To God be the Glory, and God bless all of our talented CCS artists!
- Seek and Sketch B&W - 1st place gold medal
- On-site Drawing - 2nd place silver medal
- Computer Rendered Art - 4th place
- Computer Rendered Art - 8th place
- Communication Design - HM
- Fashion & Textile Design - 4th place
- B&W Photography - 4th place
- Seek and Sketch Color - 4th place
- Fashion & Textile Design - 6th place
- Color Photography - 8th place
- Seek and Sketch Color - 7th place
- Drawing B&W - 4th place
- Mixed Media 2D - 6th place
- Mixed Media 2D - 7th place