Blue & White Spring Football Game - Saturday, May 18 at 6 p.m.
High School (Current Grades 8-11)
High School spring football practice will start on Monday, May 13 and run through the spring game on May 18. Practices will be Monday through Friday and will end at 5:30 p.m. Per TAPPS rules, eighth-graders cannot be in full pads but they are encouraged to come to all the practices and will be able to participate in some aspects.
- May 13 - Monday 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. (Workout Clothing)
- May 14 - Tuesday 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. (Workout Clothing)
- May 15 - Wednesday 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. (Half Shell)
- May 16 - Thursday 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. (Half Shell)
- May 17 - Friday 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. (Half Shell)
- May 18 - Saturday 6 p.m. (Blue & White Scrimmage)
Spring practice is a requirement for anyone interested in playing in the fall.
Middle School (Current Grades 5-7)
Middle School spring practice will be held on May 6 - 9 from 3:45 to 5:30 p.m. It is non-contact and a great opportunity to learn basic skills and prepare for next season.