Mrs. Fredrickson holds teaching certifications with both ACSI and the State of Texas, and has over ten years of distinguished service as an educator in both Christian and public schools. As CCS's Academic Advisor, Mrs.Fredrickson strives to engage students and their parents to ensure that they are informed and prepared for the road to success during their high school years and beyond. Mrs. Fredrickson provides personalized assistance to students by encouraging them to explore college and other post-high school options, and guides them through college testing and admissions process while keeping them on track during the rigorous CCS academic experience.
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership from Grand Canyon University
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Learning and Development from the University of Texas at Austin
- Texas Educator Certificate in Elementary Reading, Speech Communication, Gifted and Talented, and ESL
- ACSI Teaching Certification
- Quantum Learning Certification
- Praise and Worship Leader at The Foundry Church for 14 years
- Computer & Technology Liaison (SBISD)
- Science Liaison (CFISD)
- Science at Risk Teacher (CFISD)
- Teacher of the Year (Keith Campus - CFISD)
Mrs. Carver works with grades 9 and 10 to ensure students are prepared for the transition to freshman year and to plan the most advantageous schedule for high school. Her background as Registrar provides insight into credit requirements and diploma plans. Throughout the year, Mrs. Carver meets with students on topics such as organization, preparing for final exams and standardized test preparation. She enjoys building personal relationships with students and their parents as they plan for success at Cypress Christian School.
- Bachelor of Science, Oklahoma State University
Since the first graduating class in 1978, CCS seniors have been accepted to a multitude of state, private and international institutions. Each year, seniors are offered valuable academic, athletic, fine arts, and service-oriented scholarships including National Merit Awards.