Statement of Faith & Doctrine
- That the Bible is God's inerrant Word in the original manuscripts and the only authority for doctrine and practice. (II Tim. 3:16).
- In the Trinity – Father, Son and Holy Spirit as revealed in the Bible. (Matt. 28:19; II Cor. 13:14).
- That salvation from sin and judgment is a free gift, paid for by the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ for all who repent of their sin and place their faith in Him as their Savior. (John 3:16; Rom. 10:9).
- In John 14:6, which states: “Jesus said to him, ‘I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.’”
- In the literal resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and in the same resurrection to eternal life for all who are saved, while the unsaved will spend eternity in hell. (John 11:25-26; Mark 16:6; Matt. 28:5-6; Luke 24:6-7; I Cor. 15:3-4, 35-58; Rom. 6:5; John 5:28-29; Matt. 25:41).
- In the literal return of Jesus Christ. (John 14:3; Acts 1:11; I Thess. 4:16-17).
- That God, wonderfully, and immutably creates each person as male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God. (Gen. 1:26-27). Rejection of one’s biological sex as identified at birth is a rejection of God’s design for that person.
- That the term “marriage” has only one meaning in the original biblical context: the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture (Gen. 2:18-25); that God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other (1 Cor. 6:18; 7:2-5; Heb. 13:4); that sexual relations outside of this (e.g. adultery, fornication, homosexuality, bestiality) are condemned as sinful and offensive to God (Ex. 22:19; Lev. 20:13; Rom. 1:26-27; I Cor. 6:9-10).
- That human life is of inestimable worth and should be valued, defended and protected from conception through natural death. (Ps. 139; Gen. 9:6; Rom. 13:4).