Another amazing science fair has come and gone with some spectacular displays! On Wednesday, December 19, the CCS eighth-graders competed in the annual Science Fair. These students got the opportunity to communicate the findings of their experiments to scientific professionals at the regional level and each of them did an exceptional job.
The winners for each category are listed below:
First Place - Parker Coates: Which Insulation is the Best?
Second Place - Connor Keim: How Much Energy is in Different Types of Tortilla Chips?
Third Place - Zach Thibodeaux: The Perfect Sandwich
First Place - EunJu Seo: Cooking; How does Time Affect the Amount of Vitamin C in Broccoli?
Second Place - Kiley Krietz: Are Fingerprints Inherited?
Third Place - Ashlyn Jackson: Decaf or Caffeinated?
A big thank you to all who were involved in Science Fair is rightly deserved. These students put their hearts and souls into these projects and honored God through all of their hard work and study. However, their success is also a testament to the character of others:
- To the amazing parents they have, who helped provide support and encouragement at home.
- To the judges, who took the time out of their busy schedules to give their undivided attention to this science fair.
- To Mrs. Arcidiacono, who taught the students how to find and read credible sources, outline a paper, and write a professional research paper.
- To Mrs. Hinn, who has invested years into designing a science fair that can be executed with excellence, and who offered countless hours of wisdom and advice to Miss Cloutier.
- To the Holy Spirit, who worked in and around each and every one of those mentioned above.
It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, to search out a matter is the honor of kings. ~ Proverbs 25:2
MAY GOD RECEIVE ALL OF THE GLORY THROUGH THIS ENDEAVOR!!