On-campus learning is the proven best option for educating children and we are excited to welcome our Warrior students back to campus for the 2021-2022 school year. We are ready to see our students and continue education based upon academic excellence and biblical values. CCS is committed to providing our students with a loving environment where they can grow strong spiritually, academically and physically.
- All students in grades 2-12 will be issued a Chromebook for use on campus and at home.
- All parents should conduct an at-home wellness check for their student(s) before arrival on campus each morning. See Healthy Campus page for more information.
- CCS staff will conduct a visual student wellness check at morning carpool. See Healthy Campus page for more information.
- Elementary and middle school students will report to the West Gym from carpool drop-off no earlier than 7:30 a.m. High school students will report to the Secondary Lunchroom. Teachers will supervise students until they begin their school day.
- For the safety of all, parents are not permitted to park their vehicle and walk their child(ren) onto campus.
- Student supervision begins at 7:30 a.m. The school does not provide supervision for students who are dropped off before that time.
- Face coverings will not be required. They are optional for those who feel more comfortable wearing them. CCS will be supportive of individuals who choose to do so.
- Elementary students will use Seesaw for their learning platform.
- Secondary students will use Schoology for their learning platform.
- Visitors are permitted back in the school. Face coverings will not be required, but are again optional, depending on their comfort level.
- Quarantining of COVID-exposed students and staff will be required. Classes or groups of individuals may be required to quarantine to stop community spread. See Livestream Learning guidelines.
All information herein is subject to change related to or based on new information, changing environmental conditions or government mandates relating to COVID-19.