2012-2013 Annual Fund
Following The Path
Cypress Christian continues to grow in our capacity to serve families. We are looking to the future as we prepare for the increased number of students that God continues to bring to our school. Each year, our Annual Fund is used to offset tuition dollars and make improvements throughout the school.
Thanks to each and every donor who contributed to the 2012-2013 Annual Fund. We are very thankful to share that we have met our Annual Fund goal because of the overwhelming generosity of our supporters! While this year's goal of $300,000 has been met, we continue to have projects that we hope to fund to better serve our students. Please see below for a list of on-going projects to meet the needs of our growing student body.
Click here to make a gift to CCS.
This past year, we used a portion of our Annual Fund dollars to begin the process of looking at the long term plan for Cypress Christian School. Our Christ-centered K-12 community on the corner is what makes us special, and we do not want to lose that; but we do want to be prepared for the growth that God continues to bless us with. A portion of this year’s Annual Fund dollars will be used to continue our master planning efforts and prepare for the next steps in that process.
Current Annual Fund Proposed Projects
- Covered Walkways-Complete
- Document Readers for Elementary-Complete
- Weight Room Under Grandstands-In Progress
- Remodel White House Downstairs-In Progress
- Additional building for secondary classrooms and offices
- Mobile computer labs for elementary and secondary class rooms
- Relocate Art room to main campus area
- Creation of additional parking lots
- Security lighting for parking lots
- Remodeled/upgraded locker rooms in MUF to include a girls locker room, MS locker room, additional restrooms and a training room
- Purchase of a Mini-Bus for smaller groups
- Geotechnical, Platting, Topographical, Site and Drainage Studies for Master Planning
- Fencing Along Warrior Way Athletic Complex
- Additional Outdoor & Hallway PA expansion
- Teachers' Professional Development Fund
- Benevolence Scholarship Funding
Projects will be completed based upon funding and current needs.
Past Annual Fund Donations Provided:
- Academic Program Advancements
- Computer/Technology Upgrades
- Sound System Upgrade for Multi-Use Facility
- Faculty and Staff Professional Development
- Facility and Building Improvements
- Campus Security Enhancements
- Benevolence Fund and Tuition Assistance
Make a Donation
Donations may be mailed to:
Cypress Christian School
11123 Cypress N. Houston Rd.
Houston, TX 77065
For more information about the Annual Fund, please contact: