Warrior Fund Goal: $400,000
Cypress Christian School's Warrior Fund is used to supplement tuition dollars and provide resources for improvements to school programming and facilities. As our school has been entrusted with increased student enrollment, we continue to take intentional steps to serve our families and our community with excellence.
The growth of Cypress Christian is truly a blessing for everyone at our school, as well as those in our community. God's gift of additional students each year compels us to plan for the future.
Your contribution funds a variety of projects that ultimately support master planning efforts. Some of the projects planned for the 2013-2014 school year include:
- Classroom Technology Upgrades
- Additional Electronic Gating
- Campus Safety and Security Upgrades
- Relocation and New Construction of the Softball Field
- Elementary Play Area Improvements
- Multi-Use Facility Improvements
- Master Planning (Pre-Construction Requirements)
- Schoolwide Academic Programming
- Landscaping / Campus Beautification
- Teachers' Professional Development Fund
- Benevolence Scholarship Funding
- Tuition Assistance
Projects will be completed based upon funding and current needs.
2012-2013 Warrior Fund Projects
Annual Fund dollars from the 2012-2013 school year were used to enhance our campus and programs including the addition of: 1) Covered Walkways; 2) Document Readers for Elementary; 3) a Weight Room under Grandstands; 4) Remodel of White House; 5) Addition of Secondary Classrooms and Staff Offices; 6) Mobile Computer Labs; 7) Relocation of Secondary Art Room to Secondary A Building near other Fine Arts rooms; 8) Remodel/Upgrade of Locker Rooms in Field House to include a Girls' Locker Room, MS Locker Room, Additional Restrooms and a Training Room and Remodel of Gym Locker Rooms 9) Creation of Additional Parking Areas; 10) Security Lighting for Parking Areas; 11) Purchase of a Mini-Bus for Smaller Groups; 12) Fencing Along Warrior Way Athletic Complex; 13) Additional Outdoor and Hallway PA expansion; 14) Teachers' Professional Development Fund; and 16) Funding for Master Planning Studies to prepare for future growth in the student enrollment.
Past Warrior Fund Donations Provided:
- Academic Program Advancements
- Computer/Technology Upgrades
- Sound System Upgrade for Multi-Use Facility
- Faculty and Staff Professional Development
- Facility and Building Improvements
- Campus Security Enhancements
- Benevolence Fund and Tuition Assistance
Warrior Fund Brochure
Click here to view Warrior Fund brochure.
Make a Donation
CCS is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization and donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Donations may be mailed to:
Cypress Christian School
11123 Cypress N. Houston Rd.
Houston, TX 77065
For more information about the Warrior Fund, please contact: