|Uniform Updates - March 2015|
Beginning in the 2015-2016 academic year, CCS will start phasing in updates to its school uniform look by adding the school’s interlocking CC logo to the students’ uniform shirts and by clarifying outerwear standards.
2015-2016 Dress Code Guidelines
In an effort to (a) accommodate our students, (b) assist our families, and (c) maintain adequate and appropriate uniformity, the following Dress Code applies for the 2014-2015 school year.
The school’s dress code is designed to facilitate an environment where the school pursues its purpose of providing students an education based on academic excellence and biblical values. The cooperation of the student and the parent is necessary in maintaining the standards of the school’s dress code, and dress code violations may result in appropriate disciplinary action. Coming to school each day with clothing in compliance with the dress code is a responsibility of both the student and the parent.
The Cypress Christian School dress code also serves to:
- reduce peer competition based on clothes, outward appearance and affluence;
- decrease focus on the superficial and emphasize focus on inner values and character;
- limit distractions and place focus on learning;
- enhance school spirit;
- allow students to demonstrate a submission to authorities placed over them.
|Parker Uniform Approved Garments / Order Uniforms|
|Click here to order approved K-12 garments via Parker Uniform website.|
Parker Uniform Company is the main source of uniforms for CCS and continues to offer excellent customer service. Their alteration/custom uniform options, discounts, uniform styles and various sale dates, along with their proven history of providing garments that wear well is a great value and benefit to school families. Parker Uniforms offers discounts on purchases throughout the year including purchases at the CCS summer sale. All uniform garments must meet CCS Dress Code Guidelines.
|Lands' End Approved Garments / Order Uniforms|
|Click here to order approved K-12 garments via the Lands' End website.|
Lands' End Uniforms can also be worn at Cypress Christian. Garments may ordered via phone, mail or on-line. Lands' End offerings allow our students and families a bit of variety to their wardrobe with added fabric types and styles. A percentage of all purchases from the school catalog and school web pages will be given back to CCS. Please use Cypress Christian's Preferred School Code 9001-0114-8 when ordering. All uniform garments must meet CCS Dress Code Guidelines.
Families may purchase spirit wear from the CCS Warrior Warehouse. Students may wear spirit wear on Fridays and other approved days. Please see Dress Code Guidelines for further details.
- Location: Operations Building (White House)
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm
Warrior Warehouse items include:
- Spirit Wear shirts and hoodies
- Cypress Christian logo bags, umbrellas, car shades and more
- Warrior Wares – stadium blankets, baseball caps, visors, water bottles, koozies, hairbows and headbands
- Quick need school supplies: pens, pencils, poster boards, and Bibles
The Warehouse will accept cash, check, or most credit cards.