New Student Application Process
- Cypress Christian School utilizes an online admissions application for new students. To begin the online application process, click here. Select "Create an Account," then log into your account and select "Create a New Student Application" for each child you wish to enroll. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application(s).
- After submitting the application, along with the non-refundable application fee, you will be able track online your admissions status at the school by logging into your account.
- Admissions Testing
Once the application is received, the Admissions Director or CCS therapists will schedule testing.
The Gesell Developmental and SEARCH Observation: These assessments take approximately 30-45 minutes each and will be scheduled on different days.
- First through Third Grade
Gesell Developmental Observation: This assessment takes approximately 30-45 minutes.
- First through Twelfth Grade
TerraNova Test:This test takes approximately 3-4 hours. Achievement scores from previous school may be accepted for consideration, if taken within one year of application date. Please note: STAAR does not meet our achievement test requirement.
- Supplemental Paperwork
The following documents must be submitted to the Admissions Director before the interview is scheduled:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of current immunization record
- Copy of current progress report (K), report card (1st-12th), transcript (9th-12th)
- Church Reference Form - (available in Online Application account under Supplemental Forms)
- Confidential Teacher Evaluation - (available in Online Application account under Supplemental Forms)
- Family Interview
The family interview will be scheduled when ALL of the above paperwork is turned in and testing results are available with minimum requirements met. Both parents and students are required to meet with two faculty/staff members who will answer any questions and provide any additional requested information regarding CCS. Parents will give their testimonies. After the interview, the application file will be forwarded to the Admissions Committee for review.
- Notification of Admissions Decision
Families will be informed of acceptance or denial of admission after the Admissions Committee reviews the information. According to the time of year, this may occur via a phone call or a letter.
Cypress Christian School
11123 Cypress N. Houston Rd.
Houston, TX 77065
- P: 281-469-7745
- F: 281-469-0820