Purpose / ACSI Accreditation
CCS provides an academic education built upon a biblical view of life. God as creator of life and reality is the focus of a Christian education. In addition, His Word serves at the authoritative standard of Truth.
Cypress Christian School is an independent, non-denominational, Christian school ministering to Christian families in northwest Houston, TX. CCS is accredited (Grades K-12) by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI). ACSI has over 5,000 member schools that represent 1,020,000 students in over 100 countries. CCS is recognized by the Texas Private School Accreditation Commission.
Non-Discriminatory Admissions Policy
Cypress Christian School admits students of any race, color, gender, nationality, or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, nationality, or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational and admissions policies, athletic, and other school programs.
Statement of Faith - We believe:
- That the Bible is God's inerrant Word in the original manuscripts and the only authority for doctrine and practice.
- In the Trinity - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That salvation is a free gift, paid for by the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ for all who trust Him as their Savior.
- In John 14:6, which states: "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.'"
- In the literal resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and in the same resurrection to eternal life for all who are saved, while the unsaved will spend eternity in hell.
- In the literal return of Jesus Christ.