Welcome from Executive Director
On behalf of the Board of Directors, administration, faculty and staff, I want to welcome you to the Cypress Christian School website. All of us at CCS welcome the opportunity to partner with you to educate and train the next generation of Christian leaders in America.
The power of a cooperative effort between home, school, and the church is second to none for the purpose of providing a strong foundation for young lives. At CCS, our students are taught by teachers committed to academic excellence and to the Christian faith. CCS students also are challenged to develop to their full potential through athletic competition, music, art, co-curricular activities, and community service. As we enter our 36th year of partnering with Christian families, we're excited about the advantages CCS provides to students by offering a distinctly Christian education. It is our hope that your visit to our website will give you a clear understanding of our mission and vision for partnering with you to honor the Lord Jesus Christ by providing students an education based upon academic excellence and biblical values.
As you learn more about Cypress Christian School, you will see several unique things about our school.
- First, our sense of community. The families that make up our school share a sense of unity around a common vision of Christian education.
- Second, our desire for academic excellence for all students. We offer a comprehensive academic program so that we can provide excellence in education to all our students according to their God-given talents and abilities.
- Third, our dedication to fine arts and athletics. With our outstanding athletic facilities and broad fine arts programs, CCS can afford young people the opportunity to excel in their unique areas of gifts and abilities.
- Fourth, our commitment to the principles of God’s Word. This commitment is demonstrated through the integration of biblical principles throughout our entire curriculum and in our earnest prayers that God would open hearts to understand His truth. This is what it means to have a Christian worldview. We want our students to learn not only how to make a living, but to learn how to live in a way that has meaning, purpose, and honor.
In summary, our goal is to prepare students for success in their adult lives, so they can bring honor to the Lord Jesus Christ and make a positive impact in their world. Please feel free to review our Graduate Profile detailing goals for each K-12 student who attends Cypress Christian School.
In His service,
Stephen J. Novotny, J.D.
- CONNECTION Article: Here We Stand
- CONNECTION Article: We are Warriors
- CONNECTION Article: On Mission
- CONNECTION Article: Paving the Way
- CONNECTION Article: Contenders
- CONNECTION Article: Freedom
- CONNECTION Article: Training
- Graduate Profile
- The Education Show Interview
- Character Development
The Cypress Christian CONNECTION is a professional, informative, and well-read publication. It illustrates how our private Christian school is shaping the lives of K-12 students and providing a vital service to families in northwest Houston.
Click on picture above to view 44 page CONNECTION Magazine.
Click here to view previous issues of the CONNECTION Magazine.
- Academic Meeting for Parents and Students in Grades 8-11
- 2014 Elementary Area Math Olympians
- 2014 Elementary Speech Meet Winners
- 2014 Middle School Speech Meet Winners
- Secondary Students Take Home Top Awards at 2014 Area Math Olympics
- Soloists Advance to State
- Destination Imagination 2014 Regional Tournament
- Senior Katie Moore Wins DAR Award and Scholarship
- 2014 Spring Book Fair at CCS March 10-13
- 2014 Living Wax Museum Set for March 13